Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Busy Day!

Today went by super duper fast! I can't believe tomorrows already going to be Thursday! I'm super excited I don't have class tomorrow!

Most of my day consisted of sitting in front of my computer working on homework. Luckily I had the   Sara Bareilles station on Pandora to get me through the millions hours of homework.


My view most the day!

Also on my to-do list today I had lots of laundry to do! Usually Fiance does laundry on Sundays but he was gone all day watching football, so today was laundry day! I've been wanting to try the new Tide Febreeze Sport but every time we try to buy it, they never have it for high efficiency washers, but lucky for us we found it this weekend! I was excited to try it (it's the little things in life that make me happy!) because my workout clothes don't smell like roses. I swear all my healthy eating seriously makes my sweat smell worse which leads to smelly work out clothes. I was pretty happy with the outcome!!
























The rest of the day was spent finishing up homework, cleaning, organizing, and doing laundry! I had  Hot Yoga planned for tonight, but was debating on just staying home, I was tired and didn't want to make the drive. But, I'm really trying to do yoga at least 3 times a week. I used to go 5-6 times a week during summer, that was when I had no school, homework, and millions of errands! I'm trying to make the goal of 3 times a week because it benefits me as a runner!  I was happy I made the choice to go, I always feel so much better after yoga! I didn't get a chance to go grocery shopping because of the million things I had to do during the day! Fiance went instead for me, so I could go to yoga! He's the best!

I had planned to do a Workout Tip today, since I am officially making Wednesdays Workout Tip Day, but I am going to start next week for sure :) I have lots of FUN STUFF planned, so keep a look out!! Fiance and the pup are ready to relax and I'm exhausted!!



Question: Is there anything you enjoyed during summer that is now on the back burner? 

No comments:

Post a Comment