Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Friday!

I can't believe the week is already over!!!! Since today was another off day from running, I decided to take Bruin for a walk. It was such a beautiful morning! I really enjoyed going for a walk and taking in the morning (something I don't get to do on a run) and spending some alone time with God. We came back home and I made a lovely bowl of oats (told you I was boring!). Then it was off to TKB.......


....After TKB I rushed home, showered and was off to start my day! I was meeting my wonderful nursing buddy at Starbucks for a wonderful study session! We have a test tomorrow for our Advanced Cardiac Life Support class,  so we spent the afternoon filling our brains with a load of information!


I also decided to give into my guilty pleasure and purchase the Taylor Swift CD which I LOVE by the way!!


After 4 hours of studying we decided to end for the day! Buddy's ready to save patient's lifes!



After sitting for four hours and filling my brain with information on drugs, heart rate, and cardioversions. I decided to hit up a yoga class! I felt so much better after! 

I was starving when I got home, lucky for me there we're chicken tacos waiting for me :)  I decided that after a long day of studying, I deserved a yummy treat! I picked up this lovely box of brownies at T.J.s and was eager to try them! They we're so easy to make, you only need to add vanilla yogurt :) 


While, I'm waiting for these delicious treats to bake, I am going to catch up on some reading! ;)



Now it's time to relax and enjoy some time with the fiance! I need to get to bed early tonight, I have a long run and my ACLS class tomorrow!! 

Question: Are there any healthy desserts you enjoy? 



1 comment:

  1. I am loving your blog! Its so simple but it makes me want to workout again and do something!
    Debs.

    ReplyDelete