Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 1 of Yoga Challenge Done!

Good morning friends :) 


Sorry, I didn't post last night. I meant to post when I got home from Yoga but I was starving (I had ground turkey tacos) and decided to eat (sorry no pictures, I was a mad crazed hungry woman!) and right after we ate, I finished up some school stuff then headed off to dream land. So sorry for my lack of posting. 


Day 1 of Yoga Challenge
I took a hot yoga class at the studio near my house. I absolutely love hot yoga, there is just something about the beads of sweating dripping down my face while i'm in downward dog, that I just love! I also love the way the heat allows my muscles to stretch more. We did a lot of handstands and handstand prep last night, I attempted to do a handstand, let's just say I'm a work in progress! My muscles have been so tight light lately especially my hamstrings and I felt how extremely tight I was last night. I think it may have to do with all the weights, spin classes, and running (and maybe my lack of stretching! I really need to work on that!) We did a lot of hip stretches, which is just what I needed, I have the tightest hips in the world. I felt good after I left, it was just what I needed! 29 days left...........


Today :) 
I woke up and was starving. I don't know why I was so hungry! My tummy felt a little bloated (to much information?!?!?!) but I knew I needed food. So I decided on a easy bowl of oats (I'm not a very exciting breakfast person, am I?!!?!?)! It was delicious! 






Toppings;
Granola
Blackberries
1 tbsp of Peanut Butter
Chocolate chips ;)




I can't believe today is Thursday! This week went by fast. I'm not to excited the weeks are going by fast at all. I have 2 weeks left of school, and I really want to enjoy it. I feel like I won't be able to enjoy my last few days of an undergraduate because I am so stickin' busy! We have senior poster presentations for the nursing faculty tomorrow, a nursing graduation party on Saturday, studying for finals Sunday and Monday, my final on Tuesday and Graduation a week from Saturday! I can't believe it is almost over. I think I am going to cry....a lot!!


I have lots to do today. I have a lot of baking to do for tomorrows presentation. I'm making oatmeal cookies and cupcakes.  


I am such a list person and have to have list for everything including my to-do list! I suffer from an extreme case of OCD and perfectionism.


To Do Today:
-Walk Puppy
-Laundry
-Bake (cupcakes/Oatmeal cookies)
-Mall
-Yoga
-Spin Class
-Clean




Well I better get started, plus this little guy is ready for his walk. 




Question: 
 Is anyone else a list person?!?! 

1 comment:

  1. I AM SOOOOO A LIST PERSON! I HAVE LISTS AT HOME I HAVE THEM AT WORK AND I MAKE LIST FOR OTHER PEOPLE! :)

    Val, I need to get back at it and get to the gym! I have not been in two months and I miss my yoga and I miss my cardio. I have a goal that during winter break I will run and get to the point that I can run without feeling like I am going to die! I want to be able to run and feel good about it! Just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete