Today was Day 2 of review...ahhhhhhh! I am going crazy! There is so much stuff to know and a million medications I need to memorize! I really think I am better off working at golden spoon!
My post the next few days/weeks may be random and not make sense but bare with me, my mind is in a million different places right now while dealing with boards ;) So please don't leave!!!
Where I spent 5 hours!!!
Mid afternoon snack....studying fuel!
After studying medications for about 5 hours, I decided a gym break was needed!
I spent 30 minutes on the stair master ...as I sweated, I enjoyed the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" definitely not as awesome as "Real Housewives of Orange County" But definitely a guilty pleasure of mine ;)
Then kicked spinning butt!!!
Do you like my new gym shirt?!? Fiance insisted I needed new gym clothes and tighter shirts, so he bought me new gym shirts, and appearatnly told everyone that I needed new running clothes for Christmas. I don't think he was feeling my oversized pajama t-shirts! ;)
After my sweaty gym session, I came home to a delicious dinner made by fiance! It was taco tuesday in our house tonight! 'Ole!!!
I seriously do not praise my fiance enough! He really is amazing. As he was finishing up dinner, I though to myself how unbelievably LUCKY I am to have him in my life!
Here are just a few reasons he makes my heart skip a beat!
1. He is so loving, he truly loves with his whole heart and I am so lucky to have his heart!
2. Loyal-I always tease that if he was a puppy he would be my Labrador (white Lab of course!) ;) because he is just so loyal and kind to eveyone he meets
3. His drive to succeed in life! He never stops, he always strives to be a better man and to be as successful as he can be
4. His love for god and working on becoming the man and husband god has called him to be
5. His intelligence: He is so super smart! And let me tell you, nerdy guys are HOT! He can talk about anything and everything! I love having intellectual conversations with him, he teaches me so much
6. His love for me!
7. How passionate he is. He has so much passion for politics, sports, history, and most importantly me!
8. He is hardworking: he works so hard for us and our future, sometimes to hard, he never takes a rest day!
9. He always puts my needs before his own (talk about amazing!!!)
10. The fact that he chose me to be his wife!
Sometimes, I don't thank him enough for all he truly does for me! I really do appriciate everything he does, from doing every chore around the house so I can study or run, waking up at 3 am on race days, supporting me in ALL that I do, loving me and my crazy self, making sure the house is always stocked with healthy food, making me laugh, and holding me when I feel alone!
Now, there are a lot more reasons as to why I LOVE absoutely adore Kris (fiance!) but I don't want to bore you to much! I just thought I would post how about how unbelievably lucky I am to have such an amazing man as my soon-to-be husband!
I can't stop smiling! Even after 6.5 years...I am still madly in love with him!
Now i'm off to bed while fiance reads "decision points" :) life couldn't be better!!
If you have a significant other, what makes your heart skip a beat?!?!