Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Happy Thursday!!!

Good Morning Readers!!!! :)

I can't believe it's already Thursday AND Thanksgiving is in One week!!! This month is just flying by! I absolutely love the holidays, but hate that they go by so fast!! 

Breakfast:

This morning's breakfast consisted of a lovely and delicious waffle sandwich! 


What Makes the sandwich?
-2 whole wheat waffles
-4 egg whites
-2 pieces of turkey bacon (not pictured)
-Natural Peanut Butter! 

I paired this mouth watering sandwich with a warm cup of cinnamon/chocolate coffee! And enjoyed my meal outside :)




Since today's theme is, Thankful Thursday. I thought I'd write the top 10 things I'm thankful for, but there are a whole lot more :)



1. My parents and little brother: Without them I would be a mess. They have supported me in EVERYTHING I do. They have loved me, laughed with me, cried with me, and raised me to be the woman I am today. I thank them for everything!
2. The Fiance: He works his butt off for our future and to take care of Bruin and I! He really is amazing! 
3. The ability to run and workout! I take for granted sometimes the fact that I can just head outside and run! 
4. The roof over my head and food on our table!
5. My amazing Family!!!!
6. My Awesome Friends that love me no matter what!! 
7. An amazing Church!!! Sandals is seriously the best church out there ;) It has become our home!
8. The ability to be healthy! 
9. Every blessing and trial that god has giving me!
10. Every breath that god gives me and every new day he allows me to have (and the beauty that surrounds me)!
God surely has blessed me! I am really one lucky girl! Feels good to start the day with things i'm thankful for. What are you thankful for?!?!
Time to take this little guy for a walk :)
have a fantastic day!!!! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment