Friday, January 14, 2011

Last Run and a Birthday

Today was my last official run before the Arizona Rock and Roll Half! It was hard to get into it mentally, I think I'm burned out! But once I started going, I was good :)  I even picked up little Bruin for the last 3 miles:

5 miles
1 mile @ 11:00
3 miles @ 8:30
1 mile @ 11:30

It was a very easy and light run! Luckily I had Britney and M.J. to keep me company on my run! (yes, I am a Britney spears and Michael Jackson fan!) 

I can't believe I'm running my 7th Half Marathon!!

Lot's left to do before race weekend officially begins! We're not leaving till tomorrow since fiance has to work tomorrow morning :( We will definitely be cutting it short on making it to the Race Expo! I have to be there by 6pm to pick up my stuff....I sure hope we make it; 1) because I LOVE race expos and 2) I NEED to pick up my race information.....

To Do:
-Pack
-Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate!!! ! 
-Hot Yoga
-Organize all my racing gear
-Make a racing play list (very important)
-Make notes for Bruin (my parents are watching him!)
-Relax and realize that I have trained and I can make it through this race ;) 
-Birthday Dinner for Fiance ;)

Today is also Fiance's Birthday!!! He turns the big 25 today :) He's at work but we plan to go have dinner tonight :) I just love love love Birthdays and I cannot wait to celebrate tonight!! I do feel bad that he is spending his birthday weekend driving me to my race =/ he surely is the best :) I can't believe it's his 7th birthday we're celebrating together :) 

I hope to have me some chubby white/mexican babies ;)


Happy Birthday to my amazing, funny, loving, caring, HOT, wonderful Fiance!!! You are truly are amazing and I am ever so lucky to have you!! 




Why I love you :)

Your big heart: you're just so loving!
Your intelligence: Love our "smart" conversations! Love that you can always educate me on everything and anything!
Your drive to succeed: Always always you are striving to do better and improve yourself. I mean who else dreams of being President one day ;)
Your faith in God: I love that you strive to be the man and husband god wants you to be
You're hardworking: even though life is poopy job wise and you're not working your "dream job" I know it will happen one day but for now, you continue to work hard for us and our family!!
Your respect for me and anyone else you meet: You respect me and the decisions i've made for myself and I thank you for that especially the one about waiting till marriage, not a lot of guys would do that. And always respecting those who seriously don't deserve it! 
Your love for ME: I mean who else can love my Mexican crazy self ;) 

Of course there is a million more reasons why I Love this man and cannot wait to be his wife, but why bore you with mushy stuff!! :) 

I'm off to Hot Yoga then Dinner tonight with my super HOT man :) 

Have a fabulous Friday!!!!!!

Question:
What are your weekend Plans?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on you Half Mary!! You've run so much already, could you be ready for a full one soon? :) You can do it buddy!!

    Happy Birthday to your love! He seems like a great guy! And he's very lucky to have you too!

    This weekend, I'll be spending q-time with my family and of course my hubs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your race! You are going to do great. By any chance did your fiance grow up in North County...that picture of him looks really familiar to me!

    ReplyDelete